I wanted to take a lot of pictures for the grandparents, but my memory card is full. Here's a few:
Santa brought exactly what Austin asked for:
Remote control Lightning Mcqueen &
Peter Pan Return to Neverland DVD

Sunny always tries to eat the electric cars


Super Mario Bros. hat
(there's a Mario obsession right now...)


Very excited about his Lightning McQueen bed tent
I set up the tent today and he said
"It's the thing I've always wanted in my entire life, the thing I've always dreamed of!"
I'm not sure where he comes up with this stuff.

This is his reaction when he opened his Kyle Busch NASCAR stuff

But I think this book might be his favorite gift this year. Some wonderful anonymous person in our ward (2nd ward, not the new ward) put together some gifts for our family and really put a lot of thought into it. A few weeks ago when Austin spoke in Sacrament meeting, he talked about being thankful for Peter Pan and his love of reading. He has already spent a ton of time looking at this book. He loves it! Whoever our anonymous friend is, we are thankful for them helping make our Christmas a little more special this year :)
In this picture, he is reading the first page to Don. He stumbled over maybe one or two words and that's it!


0 comments:
Post a Comment